The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal is an equal opportunity employer. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability is strictly prohibited.
As a programmer/developer you will be working with the IT Director and a Senior Developer to modify existing assets and to come up with new processes.
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar, preferred.
- Must have a solid understanding of visual design models and concepts
- Must have excellent proficiency in web/windows programming languages, preferably using the .NET Framework 3.0 and later using C# and/or VB, and PHP; must employ good coding conventions and standards
- Must have basic image editing skills using Adobe Photoshop. Basic proficiency in other Adobe products such as, but not limited to, InDesign, Fireworks, and Illustrator, preferred
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based operating systems and the ability to also use Mac
- Experience in developing cross-platform native mobile applications
- Must be able to proficiently use Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and later
- Must be able to proficiently use Microsoft Office 2010 and later, particularly Excel Outlook, and Word
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a great attention to detail
- The ability to interact effectively with management, staff and other court personnel is essential as well as being able to work independently on projects
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure and virtualized environments, a plus
Salary depending on experience. Candidates must pass background check. Please send résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.